Once again, I’m sorry it’s been a while, busy times… I have been completely loving this unexpected heatwave, I’m sure it was autumn a couple of weeks ago?! Digging out my summer clothes, spending lots of time outdoors, spontaneous drinks with friends, taking ridiculous amounts of photos of the blue sky..! I have also been…
- Wishing my flat wasn’t rented so I could paint the radiators red.
- Worrying that I’ve finally developed an obsession with shoes. I want these. And these. And these….
- Swooning, again, over Peggy Wong’s European travel photos. Check them out, they’re ahhhmazing.
- Loving this simple jewellery from favor. I’ll have this, this & this, please. (via)
- And thinking about lovely memories because of this lovely video.
I hope you all have lovely weekends! x
Images by me, taken yesterday in Regent’s Park.